This blog is for Jim Marventano's family and friends to review his status and updates while he goes through treatment for Stage IV Colon Cancer. We can beat it together!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Corrections

Two corrections from yesterday's blog. I know I don't often make corrections but I did think this warrented commentary:

1. A shout out to Jen from Custer, SD, who actually donated all 100 of the brats we cooked up for the kegger. And for loving on Eric, who didn't know many people. Katie M., you also get props for that one!

2. In the paragraph where I mentioned friends that helped, I wrote: thanks to Susan and Ken, Amy, Lisa and John. How I should have written that was: thanks to Susan and Ken, John K., Amy and Lisa.

Since Jim died one of the biggest things I've worked on in fixing my own personality is not to judge. But please indulge me for a moment when I say that Lisa's ex-husband would not have helped set up. Or attended the party. He needs help. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home