This blog is for Jim Marventano's family and friends to review his status and updates while he goes through treatment for Stage IV Colon Cancer. We can beat it together!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swishy Pants

I was thinking about buying some new exercise clothes today, wondering what the shorts in the catalog felt like. Are they cotton? Poly? Or swishy?

Then I actually laughed out loud. Jim had a penchant for swishy pants. I call them swishy pants because the material makes that swish, swish, swish as you walk. I never understood Jim and the swishy pants. I think he put some on once and got such a kick out of my reaction to them that he just kept wearing them. Swish, swish, swish.

Saturday morning: swish, swish, swish *giggle* - I know he thought it was just hilarious. You could almost hear him snickering as he walked.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judester said...

Thanks for sharing the laugh. It's nice to be able to remember Jim in happy ways. It was a not-so-happy week last week, so this was much needed!

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought about Jim as I struggled to open a new mp3 player that was, let's say, WELL PACKAGED!

Now I'll think of you and him laughing when I wear MY swishy pants!!

Keep smiling!

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I thought I was the only one that called them swishy pants. What is the actual name anyway?

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home