This blog is for Jim Marventano's family and friends to review his status and updates while he goes through treatment for Stage IV Colon Cancer. We can beat it together!

Friday, May 08, 2009

Family Motto

As I'd posted before, our family motto is "It's good to try something new". Rachel wanted me to try some potato chips yesterday. She used the family motto on me! I had to laugh. It also reminded me of something she said to me a couple of weeks ago.

She didn't want to try some new food, and I reminded her of our family motto.

Kate: Rachel, remember our motto? It's good to try something new.

Rachel: {Big sigh} Mom, why can't our family motto just be "Don't eat food that falls on the floor."?

I laughed till I had tears in my eyes. I guess that's a good family motto, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home