This blog is for Jim Marventano's family and friends to review his status and updates while he goes through treatment for Stage IV Colon Cancer. We can beat it together!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Well here's something interesting

I went to see the therapist today. I was telling her that we were approaching the three year mark for Jim's passing. And she looked at her notes and looked at me. And looked at her notes and looked at me. And then she said "Kate, you're only approaching the two year mark, and what your experiencing is completely normal."

Good God. It seems like forever since he passed away. But it hasn't even been two years.

Well I guess therapy is worth it if only for that - she did the math and thusly validated that I was completely normal. At least in terms of my grief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home